Saturday, March 17, 2007

I'm back!

It is many months since I posted. Last September I switched jobs and work became hectic immediately. I need to impress the new bosses, you see!

I think I may be able to post regularly now. World cup cricket is round the corner. But I won't write about it. Enough bytes are devoted to it. It's becoming saturated.

I won't write about political upheavals here. Again, many top class journalists spend their time doing it.

Let me keep it simple and hopefully interesting.

2 comments:

Vidhya said...

Hi,

I really like your style of writing.. Looking forward to your posts.

Talking about cricket, after India's pathetic loss to Bangladesh, many cricket fans have given up watching the game...I am still hopeful though!

Thanks for visiting my blog.. I will be posting articles frequently and will look forward to your comments.

Vidhya

Krishnan said...

Hi Vidhya

Thanks for your comments. I will visit your blog.